Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Zucchini & Carrot Salad with Parmesan

So, I found this recipe in Bon Appetit, August 2010 issue and was inspired.  I made it using veggies that I already had in the fridge.  Using the Quick Slice Mandoline Thin, I sliced up some zucchini and some carrots, then I added some fresh basil and chives to the salad.
I used a couple of Tablespoons of olive oil, a good squeeze of lemon juice, a little crushed red pepper and finally seasoned with kosher salt and pepper.  A wee bit of Parmesan cheese to top it all off and there you have it!
It was very refreshing, try it out!

1 comment:

Mad Men Girl said...

Hey kitchen goddess! Just stopped by for a cuppa, and a favor...

I've entered a contest to win a role on the retro-fabulous TV show "Mad Men" - but I need your votes to win!

If you don't mind taking two seconds to vote for me, please go to my blog or use the link below, which takes you right to my photo page.

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EZ3MBH

Thanks so much!

Post a Comment