Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Go "Nutty" over your health....

There are numerous articles and recipes that state the benefits of nuts in our diets -- and yes, they are true for the most part! Just remember that they should be eaten in moderation (as a small handful) 'cause they do taste so good -- but, do also contain a lot of fat. Please -- don't panic though, the fat is "good fat" that is heart healthy and contain omega fatty acids (linoleic acids) and polyunsaturated fats as opposed to "bad fats" like artificially hydrogenated oils. Some of these "bad fats" can be found in margarine, shortening, and partially hydrogenated oils that are in most processed foods, junk foods, and deep fried foods.

Check out Nut Health.org and read up on your favorite nut!

3 comments:

Pilate exercise | Pilates workout | Pilates online said...

Hello world! I want to share something with you people. I was searching for a consistent Pilate exercise | Pilates workout | Pilates online for a few days who can help me doing Pilates workout. But I found no one so good who can provide me with help to build a good physic. I know that everyone needs a good body to execute works with more efficiency. But I hate gymming. So, I took help from this site and now I do possess a good healthy body. Thanks to them.

Pilates At Home | Pilates exercise program said...

After my delivery, I got so much weight and fat around my belly. So, I tried so many products and medicine to reduce weight. But all in vain. Then my friends told me about this Pilates online site. And this site made me understand that only, doing Pilates exercises can reduce my fat and its natural also. So, I spend my time in Pilates At Home | Pilates exercise program with this site in internet. And I got a nice figure now.

Pilates instructor | Online Pilates said...

Hello! I am a workout junkie. And I enjoyed spending my time doing gymming. But when I went through this site, I learned that improving the Core strength is the foundation of Pilates instructor | Online Pilates. The core muscles are the deep, internal muscles of the abdomen and back. These muscles are the vital strength providers of body so; we must make these muscles strong. And only this sites Pilates exercise sessions helped me. I am so thankful to them. You guys should try it too.

Post a Comment