Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, August 2, 2012

What's Up with Chia Seeds?

I recently learned about Chia Seeds and their amazing health benefits. In fact, I bought some last week and have been thinking about what I am going to make with them or what I will be adding them to....hmmm.  Here are some ideas, in fact, there are 40 Ways to use these wee Chia Seeds to make your nutrition that much better!

In addition to the 40 ways to use them, here are some of their immediate benefits. Seems like a great idea to me!
1) Help weight loss by curbing your appetite.
2) Feel fuller faster.
3) Provides hydration for the body.
4) Reduces blood pressure.
5) Provides the richest plant-source of Omega-3s.
6) Is beneficial for diabetics because it assists in controlling blood sugar.
7) Because they are so tiny, they are easy to eat and add to different foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment