Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Food trends to look forward to next year

Trends -- they come and go, then they come back again. I believe that trends can be a good thing, and in this case, it looks like folks are starting to acknowledge the state that we are in when it comes to our food and nutrition -- or rather lack of it. There has to be a recognition that diabetes, heart issues and other health issues that are preventable need to be faced head on and we have to take matters into our own hands and take care of our health. Ways by which food trends can help us? Read about them as the Top 10 Food Trends for 2013.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Doh! I was domain name shopping
at namecheap.com and went to type in the domain name: http:
//www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4979766049455092258&postID=1817184153462270613 and guess
who already had it? You did! lol j/k. I was about to
purchase this domain name but noticed it was taken so I
thought I'd come check it out. Great
blog!

Feel free to surf to my web page ... View here

Post a Comment