Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Guest Post Review for the Up Beet Kitchen

Recently I had the terrific opportunity to learn about a really great online organization called the Up Beet Kitchen that literally teaches anyone to prepare and cook a delicious and healthy meal with step-by-step instruction, videos and beautiful crisp pictures! How cool is that! 

Even for any "naysayer" out there that may say they don't have the time to cook -- or those that may say I don't know how to cook -- you've got to check out the Up Beet Kitchen!

Along my quest for linking the importance of good food to better health through my own blog, I also have had the privilege to get to know who is behind this group through a mutual friend. The Upbeet Kitchen "speaks the same language that Food Wisz-dom does" and I'm pleased to share a bit about them.

I've attached a link below to a guest post that I've written about the Upbeet Kitchen and hope you enjoy getting a chance to learn more about the organization's founder who comes from a healthcare background as a Registered Critical Care Nurse and now is a healthy professional chef who attended culinary school at the Natural Gourmet Institute in New York City! 

Cheers to good health!





No comments:

Post a Comment